Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 06, 2008

I see my brother!


At mile 24, I saw that purple shirt coming towards me. It was at the light on Old Canton and Northside Drive. I was so excited to see him. I was pretty set on walking most of the way back but Trey wouldn't hear of it. He pretty much pushed me up those last hills. And I kept seeing my friends on the route. I saw Lisa Trotter and her gang at Newks along with Angela and Vivian Pryor. Their cheers were so sweet. Then Matt Clem and his wife, Brooke, drove by in their car and yelled out the window (they later told me that they would have gotten out but that I looked pissed) And then Dabbs Jackson drove by and yelled out her window. Trey B. yelled back to Dabbs, "I want a pepsi." Long story - hilarious. THE SUPPORT OF THIS RACE WAS UNBELIEVABLE!!

3 comments:

Lisa Trotter said...

We were SO glad to catch you along the way. We went there, hoping to see you, but couldn't tell if we were too early or too late...we looked out the window the whole time! When we saw that purple shirt, we were so excited!!! I'm so glad we got to catch you in action! And...you were still running!! WOW!

The Milan Family said...

This photo makes me CRY!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. I just re-read the entire marathon journey and I am bawling. love you dawg so much.

Renee Guest said...

i saw two purple shirts coming down the road. i was thinking.... it looks like Jenny but who is with her. i thought it was so precious that Trey was running with you!! I bet Becky will love this picture!