Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 31, 2007

SANTA CLAUS!!











Look what Santa brought!! Bekah got an American Girl doll! She named her Tina! And it even came with a dog - Coconut! Nate got an instrument set and an Elmo phone. Santa must have gotten in contact with Renee because they also got some cute water bottles along with their goodies - which we used the entire trip to B'ham!! He even left a little something for me - look at my earrings! SUCH A SWEET SANTA!!

2 comments:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Looks like Santa found you!! I'm so glad you finally got back. I have been checking the blog daily! I miss you tons. I'm so glad your holidays were filled with so much fun!

Renee Guest said...

Cute earrings!
so glad that Santa got those waterbottles to Bekah and Nate. He said that they had been sweet babies this year!