Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 07, 2007

Decorating the tree!










We decorated the tree Tuesday night. We used to buy a real Christmas tree every year but I won this tree at the Calloway Open House a couple of years ago. I love it! Maybe next year we will go buy a real one. It was so fun to get out the decorations this year. Bekah loved it so much! She loved putting the ornaments on the tree and Nate loved taking them off the tree! That just made Bekah so mad. It was such a cute scene! After we decorated the house and the tree, Bekah asked where our outside lights were... I said, "We don't have any." She now wants us to get some outside lights. We are trying to ignore the request!!

2 comments:

The Milan Family said...

Such good family fun! :)

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

That picture of Bekah putting the angel on is priceless! I can SO see the scene of Nate taking off the ornaments Bekah put on ... seems to remind me of the dynamics of two other people I know that live in that house??? HMMMMMM...