Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Canton lights!!


















It has become a tradition that Big Dad comes in to town a couple of weeks before Christmas. We always go to Canton to see the lights. It was raining all day on Saturday so we were afraid we might just have to drive through Canton. We ate at Two Rivers. Mom and Earl joined us this year. Then we headed over to the lights in the Canton square. It was quite chilly. So Earl decided to stay in the car. The rest of us braved the cold. It was a fun night!! Also might I add that Big Dad and Susie kept the children all day so Trey and I could do some shopping. They did a great job!! Thanks so much!! Oh and I have also joined my mom and my brother in the closing of the eyes. I think it is contagious!!


1 comment:

The Milan Family said...

I love Susie's Christmas sweater! :)