Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My office Christmas party!!






















Last night we had our office Christmas party at my house. We had a good group show up! I hosted this party a couple of years ago and it was back by popular demand. It wasn't the same without Patrice (she just had a baby). But from dirty Santa to Derrick doing the worm to Janis singing "Old Blue" to Dani showing us how to belly dance - I'd say it was a pretty wild night. We had a great time!! (I have video - I'm trying to figure out how to upload - it's funny)














4 comments:

The Milan Family said...

I need to see the worm.

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Worm ... worm ... worm .. worm!

The Owen Family said...

boy..that group got wilder after I left! Was Mimi there?

The Milan Family said...

It looks like y'all had a BLAST!!!!!!!!