Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 14, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

The Woodruffs
(in loving memory of Happy)





It was funny being in front of the camera this year for our Christmas photos. Trey and I have never been on the Woodruff family Christmas card. Our first year of marriage, we sent out a photo of our sweet Happy. The next year, Lulu joined the card and the third year - Bekah was added to the mix, and last Christmas Nate completed the card. But Happy began the tradition. And she was such a good dog. I promise she would just sit there and let me put Christmas costumes on her. It didn't matter how goofy she looked - she was such a good dog. Because she died in April, we decided we would do something a little different - we would add the whole family to the card and introduce our new dog - Sadie. So we got Jay (the photographer at UMC) to take some family photos. Here are the ones that I thought were cute. But we chose the one at the top. But I just couldn't send out a Christmas card without Happy so we chose a two photo card and added this photo of Happy! I think she would have approved!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!












4 comments:

The Owen Family said...

Loved your Christmas card! By the way, I love your hair like that...A+

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

I must agree ... you are definitely at your prime!!! I LOVE your Christmas card - it made me so "happy"! :)

Mike and Suzanna said...

What a beautiful family! I especially love the one with your furbaby on his back and Nate playing with his paws....priceless!

Heather Avery said...

Jenny...those pictues are awesome of your family! I do remember seeing a few of Becca and the dogs that Dabbs had gotten as Christmas cards. They were always so cute! So sad to hear about Happy.