Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 07, 2007

Northside Sun Christmas party










Since I freelance for the Northside Sun, they invited us to their Christmas party this year. It was a lot of fun!! They are still just as crazy as ever. The reporter for Jackson is Anthony and he is hilarious! I have so many memories from the Northside Sun (mostly good ones -haha) - it was fun to talk to everyone. Wyatt still gives his yearly speech, "This is the best year ever at the Sun." I enjoyed hanging out with everybody!! I was lucky enough to sit between Jimmye and Misti!!

3 comments:

The Owen Family said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! I can't believe it!! I miss those Christmas parties! Good times!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Good times.

Renee Guest said...

Loved the Christmas party!!!!! Every year I tried to see if Wyatt would let us come in late the next day. I thought he might give in after a few glasses of wine - and of course I would NEVER have asked him if I hadn't had a few glasses :) You've got to tell me about the speech. You all look so pretty!