Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2007

What I'll be watching...

Okay so most of you know that I'm a TV addict and this week (PREMIER WEEK) is one of the weeks I anticipate all year long!! So at the request of Courtney, I'll be letting you know what I'll be watching and/or TIVOing this week. THANK GOD FOR TIVO!! I just didn't have a life before that invention.. so sad.

Tonight I'll be watching the NBC shows and taping the CBS shows. It was a toss up just b/c I am kind of a fan of Dancing with the Stars but I can catch up when they have a recap.
The NBC shows definitely look best to me tonight.

NBC
7 p.m. - Chuck
8 p.m. - Heroes (BIG FAN!! SO EXCITED)
9 p.m. - Journeyman

CBS
7p.m. - How I Met Your Mother
7:30p.m. -Big Bang Theory
8p.m. - Two and a Half Men
8:30p.m. - Rules of Engagement
9p.m. -CSI Miami
(not a big CSI Miami Fan b/c David Caruso gets on my nerves - but apparently rumor has it that he is supposed to have a long lost son come on to the show - who the baby's momma ? I don't know.)

So that's what we have for Monday night.

I know what you are thinking.. why not the Bachelor? I just haven't liked it since the Firestone guy. It's the same old thing every year.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post.. I'll let you know what I thought about the Monday shows and what I decide to watch on Tuesday night. And if you don't really care what I think then why in this world are you reading this post?? HAHA!

Anyway, these posts will give you a glimpse of how sick I really am when it comes to TV!

6 comments:

The Milan Family said...

You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Owen Family said...

can't wait to hear about all the shows! you know I love TV too! But apparently not as much as you! I can feel like we are back at the Northside Sun and it is 8:00am and you are filling me in on everything you watched the night before, I miss those days!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Oh my gosh! This is FANTASTIC! I will be watching the Bachelor. So I will try to keep you posted on any new things you miss - which we all know will be nothing.

Lisa Trotter said...

Love the post!! My name is Lisa Trotter....and I'm a TV addict too!! :) I totally relate and look forward to your posts on the previous night's line-up!! Although, I too will be watching the Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars!! I'm so old school - don't even have a TiVo!! I just sit and watch TV all night!

Renee Guest said...

YOu are totally missing out not watching 'The Hills' on MTV -9:00 p.m.. it is my very favorite!! love it , love it!!!

The Milan Family said...

I just can't talk about how popular TV is! I'm so glad to know I am never alone!!!