Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Monday night did not disappoint!

Okay...
I have to tell you that last night at 10 til 7 p.m., my cable went out... I was horrified but I remained very calm. You would have been so proud of me. I took some deep breaths, called Courtney, and thought "Half full." I called Comcast and while I was waiting to speak with someone to tell them, "How dare the cable go out on premier week," the cable came back on at 7:05 p.m. Luckily I only missed about 3-5 minutes of "Chuck." Which, despite the name (had a horrible boyfriend named Chuck in college - yuck!), was great. I really liked it.
I was not disappointed at any of the NBC shows. I was a little skeptical of "Chuck," but the show was really very cute.

Heroes was AWESOME!! TRIPLE LOVED IT! Big fan of Heroes.. if you like Lost, you will love Heroes.

I also really liked Journey Man. It kept my attention from the start which is hard to do (self diagnosed - Attention Deficit Disorder)

These shows will all be added to my long list of television shows.

As for the CBS shows.. have not watched them. Did anybody? Is it worth going back and viewing? I believe they will be good shows to watch when these are repeats.

Tuesday

NBC pics
7p.m. - Biggest Loser
( I always like watching the end when they show the person who got kicked off. I love to see how much weight they have lost - very inspirational. It's worth taping just to see that.)
9 p.m. - Law and Order SVU
(probably not going to tape it b/c you can always catch the reruns on cable)

ABC pics
7p.m. - Dancing with the Stars (will tune in tonite)
9 p.m.- Boston Legal (So excited about this premier)

FOX pics
8 p.m.- House (Courtney's favorite)

CBS pics
9 p.m. - Cane (heard it was going to be pretty good)

What I'll be watching..

Dancing with the Stars
Boston Leagle

Please comment and tell me what you thought of last night's shows and what you will be watching tonite!!

7 comments:

The Milan Family said...

This is SO AWESOME!! OK! I have to have a blog now because I have so much to say. Is it rude of me to start giving my opinions on this blog????!!! LOVE your "line-up" (this term is used by TV addicts)Dawg! Love your comments. AND, you know what I am going to say: HALF FULL & LA------!!!!!

Renee Guest said...

Loving this!!!! Loving this!!! So glad that someone else watches Those weight loss shows. I loved Celebrity Weight Loss when it was on. Is that allowed - to comment on something that is not coming on this week? Am I breaking rules?

Woodruff family said...

Girl.. you can say whatever you want on this subject. I am always open to trying new shows! I love me some TV! Do you think I should have my on separate blog just for TV? I'm really thinking about it!! I didn't realize how popular it would be!!

Lisa Trotter said...

What does that say about us when we love the "weight loss" shows?? Hee Hee. I will also watch The Biggest Loser, while flipping to Dancing with the Stars at commercials. Not sure about the later hour - Cane is sounding good. Don't watch many hour-long dramas, but love reality and "Dateline"-type mysteries!! Oh, Bachelor last night was good - average but still wildly entertaining!! Like watching a train-wreck! :)

Renee Guest said...

I also tivo The Daily 10 on E! to keep up on all of the trash going on! Love it, gotta have it!
Real World - total trash - love it!

The Owen Family said...

okay...my favorites were Dancing with the Stars...Did you see that Cheetah girl? She can dance! You really need to watch that one! And then there was Bachelor, can we say major huge muscles!!! And then the Hills...all just trash, smut, mindless entertainment.. But loving it! I need to check out the ones you mentioned...

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

I do think there may need to be a tv blog. This is too great. Bachelor was cute and you definitely see potential for some high school drama coming from that group of ladies!