Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Sorry No Photos

This weekend we had a great holiday but we have no photos b/c we didn't do anything! We did eat with the Milans Friday nite but for some reason I only have one photo.. what happened Court?? Anyway, Saturday morning I ran 18 miles.. yep 18 miles. Kim and I really encouraged each other to finish and we did and we didn't even walk except up one big hill!! Impressive. Needless to say I went to bed at 8:00 that night. Okay so Monday, Trey wanted to go on a bike ride with the Jackson Metro Cyclists so we did. We ended up riding 30 miles on the bike. I am a little sore today. All in all it was a great weekend. I just messed up by getting no photos. Oh well. We are headed to the beach with the Milans Thursday so I'll have plenty of photos next week!!

1 comment:

The Milan Family said...

What did happen with the no photos? I know Friday night no one (kids) would act right for the camera. Oh well. VACATION TIME BABY!!!!! LOTS OF PHOTOS!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!