Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 31, 2008

Twilight series


Okay - I'm cracking up right now b/c Renee posted this photo of me on her blog. I don't know if you know this or not - but I am totally and positively addicted and obsessed about these Twilight series! I have been reading like a maniac. I am on book 4 now. When we went to eat for Renee's bday - I met her friend - Emily - and this is my expression when I found out she was also reading the books and she was just as obsessed as I was!! LOL! I knew this is not a pretty photo of me - but I was that excited!! I was so HAPPY to get to talk to someone about the book b/c my friend - Kellye - who is also reading the book (s) has been out of town for a week!! HAHAHA! Can't you just feel the excitment by looking at my expression!!

2 comments:

Kellye said...

I LOVE IT!!! So you guys totally should have traded phone numbers so that we can all go see the movies and wear t-shirts and EVERYTHING!! !OMG!!!

Renee Guest said...

I can't even understand what in the world you all are talking about! Edward, Edward....