Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 24, 2008

Christ Covenant's trip to the Pumpkin Patch

































































I was fortunate enough to get to be one of the carpool moms for the pumpkin patch field trip with Bekah's class at Christ Covenant. I was so happy to go (thanks to my new job, I am able to do fun things like this)! The kids did great! Bekah, Mills and Miles were in my car and Mrs. Maris also rode with us! It was so nice to get to know her and we just had a great time. The kids were so good and we couldn't believe the rain held off! Mrs. Maris found a pumpkin vine and gave a little lesson to the class. Mrs. Valentine's class also went! It was so great to get to know Bekah's friends and the moms and teachers! They are all so sweet. I certainly didn't need convincing but the more and more I get to know everybody, the more grateful I am that we chose to send Bekah to this sweet school.
I also volunteered to take photos for their yearbook so I got lots of photos of both classes. I posted them all on my facebook page!

1 comment:

Renee Guest said...

OK -love that close up of Bekah. that is gorgeous! Is Stacy Spivey Stanford's little girl in Bekah's class? i love her!!!!!