Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

DONUTS with DADS













Last Friday morning was "Donuts with Dads" day at Christ Covenant. Bekah was so excited she could barely stand it! Normally it is almost impossible to wake Bekah up in the morning (She gets that from her dad!) But Friday morning - she was awake and ready at the crack of dawn! She even took my place and made Trey rise and shine!! It was so cute! I was originally going to go and take photos of the event for the yearbook BUT Bekah REFUSED! NO MOMS ALLOWED! She repeated that over and over! So I gave up. She told Trey that they had made a surprise for all the daddies - And then she told him what the surprise was! "It's a tie!" She added, "You have to guess which one I made for you." Then she told him it would be the first one! Very cute!
Thank you Betsy Denny who was there to take the photos - Trey handed her my camera so she got some great pics!

No comments: