Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

Bekah's first sleep over!


Bekah spent the night with a friend for the VERY FIRST TIME!! I mean she has spent the night with grandparents - but never a friend. She even chickened out last year when she was going to spend the night with Kim and Trey. So when we went over to Renee and Tal's - Renee suggested Bekah spend the night since they had the day off of school for Columbus Day. I was like - Well, we can certainly try but I don't know if she will make it through the night! I was so expecting to get a phone call! Well, SHE MADE IT THROUGH THE NIGHT!! It is bitter sweet. My little girl is growing up and I was really proud of her that she did it. Renee told me she didn't wake up and she didn't cry and when I called this morning - she didn't even want to talk to me. I must say I had a lump in my throat!! I think this might have been a little harder on me than the first day of Kindergarten!! :) Renee took this photo for me! Here they are having a little snack before they went to bed!

1 comment:

Renee Guest said...

Bekah was so sweet! she did great but she was missing her momma before 11 a.m. She is hysterical! i wish we had gotten a picture of her outside of Jason's Deli entertaining everyone inside! she was so funny!

i love your new blog!!!!!!!!!! it is so cute!!!

we had fun! so glad that Trey had fun burning marshmellows!!