Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2007

That stinking wall!

















Trey and I attempted to climb this wall. It was so much harder than I thought it was going to be. I came so close to making it to the top but I just couldn't do it. I was so disappointed. I came so close I just couldn't hold on anymore! So disappointed!! Oh well, next time for sure! Trey almost did it too! Oh well - at least we tried!! That says something, right?? The kids enjoyed watching us though! Bekah was a great cheerleader!

3 comments:

The Milan Family said...

SO PROUD OF YOU FOR TRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renee Guest said...

you are probably still tired from the MARATHON you just ran!!!!!!!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

I love that kind of stuff! Reminds me of Mr. Higgins trips and rope courses!