Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2007

GREENSBORO - WE MADE IT!





Tuesday night at 6:30 p.m., we packed up the van and made our way to Greensboro, North Carolina. Trey's brother JJ works at a camp in Greensboro. I drove to Birmingham and Trey drove the rest of the way.. 12 hours!! We made it to Greensboro the next morning at 7:30 (remember its an hour later there). So JJ and his future fiance - Becca, met us and took the kids for a bit while Trey and I slept. Grammy and Bill also made the drive to North Carolina from Birmingham. When I woke up, we all went to lunch (Trey opted to sleep). I have loads and loads of photos to post. But here is the first!! What a wonderful Thanksgiving!! JJ and Becca really pulled out the red carpet!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Ok, I was compulsively checking...thanks for the fix

The Milan Family said...

whew...got my fix as well...

Renee Guest said...

that is a long drive with kids!!! Trey is a wus for sleeping in! look how happy Bekah looks to be with Becca and JJ. so cute!!