Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

More Santa pics!















Saturday we met up again with Courtney and Lynn for Santa pics. None of us were happy with how the other photos turned out - (if only I could find a good Santa - I'd take them - any applications??) Anyway, we used Lisa Patti who has a great Santa and her photos really turn out great. So I dressed the kids in their matching duds (No I never thought I would be that mom) and we got the kids' photos taken. And Nate still didn't like Santa. I hope he won't be traumatized for the rest of his life!! After the pics, we all met up at Primos. YUMMY! Why is our life centered around food???

2 comments:

The Milan Family said...

The Woodruff kids and The Boyd kids looked SOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!

I have to admit that was the most pleasant meal I've had at Primo's in a long time. It was SO QUIET!!!!! Love it when Ole Miss plays at home! :)

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Ya'll are so fun!