Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

MATCHING OUTFITS!



LOOK HOW CUTE??? Yesterday we went to the doctor after church - the kids have a cough and I don't want to drive 10 hours with them feeling bad. We are off to North Carolina tomorrow. Anyway, I just had to take a photo of them in their cute outfits. Here is a plug. Renee made them!! SO CUTE! Here is the link to Babyface Design!! http://www.babyfacedesign.blogspot.com/
Also many of you have asked me about my necklace. This idea I also got from Renee. It's called "Love My 2 Babies" necklace. They have two silver oval discs with a clear stone dangle and sterling silver chain. I have gotten more compliments on this necklace! Here is the link:

7 comments:

The Milan Family said...

PRECIOUS CHILDREN!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOX

I'm going to get me a necklace. :)

Becca said...

DRIVING TO NC!!! WOOOHOOO! can't wait:) hope the little ones feel better and I'm counting down till you get here. love to everyone

Lynn Boyd said...

I LOVE THE MATCHING OUTFITS!! THEY ARE ADORABLE!

HAVE A GREAT TRIP AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

I need a necklace too! Yipee!

Renee Guest said...

awwwh.... thanks for the plug. they look so cute togetherr!! I love my necklace too!! So glad you got one!!!

The Owen Family said...

Hey...I love the matching outfits! I need to get some of those. I love those necklaces, I got one in Little Rock just like those. I get compliments on mine all the time too. They are so fun and cute!!! HOpe you had a great Thanksgiving!!

Mike and Suzanna said...

Love their matching outfits! Too cute! I know what you mean about finding a good Santa!