Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 12, 2007

Legal Beagle

















The Legal Beagle fun run was Saturday. It was a 5K run and the whole family ran it. My brother is president of the Jackson Young Lawyers and they sponsored the race. The weather was beautiful and so many people ran the race. I pushed Nate and Bekah. Trey W. did a great job running his first 5K! Everybody had a good time. Bekah and Cate ran the 1 mile fun run. They did excellent - even after Bekah fell, she got right up and continued the race. The funny thing: Sunday morning she woke up crying b/c she said she couldn't move her legs. We were like, "that is b/c you are sore." The whole day she was like My sores on my legs hurt." Austin took the photos of us running - he did a great job. What a great time!

2 comments:

Renee Guest said...

Jenny - you look fabulous! YOu go girl!

Renee Guest said...

oh my gosh... Bekah ran a whole mile by herself... that is awesome!