Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 26, 2008

UPDATE

I haven't been posting as much so I wanted to explain... I have no more time!! I am loving my new job and it is keeping me so busy. On top of that - I'm still freelancing for N'side Magazine taking photos and writing feature stories. Also, I'm training for a triathlon and I've got a trainer who is hard core - Eugene (he about killed me the other day doing track work at R'land High School) - so blogging isn't something that remains on my top priority.

However, I wanted to give a few updates..

Bekah is starting Kindergarten at Christ Covenant Aug. 7 - I really can not believe it. We are so excited about this choice and feel at peace with our decision.
Nate turns 2 next month. He is so sweet - although he is definitely all BOY! (He just ripped up a book as I am typing this... nice.)
Trey continues to play lots of tennis and he is content at work and he continues to take on more responsibilities at his company!
We still have not sold our house - but we have faith that everything will work out!

On another note:
It seems like this is the year for weddings - or engagements - Story and Todd recently got engaged and they will be married Aug. 31 - and to think that it was only a few months ago when I got a phone call from Todd asking me for Story's phone number - who would have thunk it?? Cary (Kim Bourn's sister) and Aaron will be married in September - we can't wait! Big Dad and Susie will be married in January - they are going to an island to be married - how fun! and - Becca and JJ - we have to wait a WHOLE year for that wedding!!
So CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU - We couldn't be happier and wish you all the best - I am always here to help plan - hahaha - although I think you all have done most of the planning already!! :)
We can't believe that the summer is almost over - it's been a blast. We still have Nate's birthday party and we plan to go to Lake Martin for Labor Day to spend with Grammy and Bill.
I know a lot of you are wondering about mom's health. She is doing great - she just had thyroid surgery and got a clean bill of health.
We have had a great summer spending time with Trey, Kim, Cate and Austin - although as I am not training that much with Team in training - I don't get to spend quite as much time with them as I'd like - And Austin will be in the 7th grade - I can't talk about it. Cate starts Kindergarten too - it's just too much to handle!
And hold on to your seats people - Kelci starts driving next month!
Courtney ( I have to give an update) is doing good - her platelet count is high so we are all happy about that and Liv is doing great- since Courtney does not have a BLOG - I feel I must give an update on her...
So that is it in a nutshell! Maybe once things calm down a bit - I'll have more time to post!!

We hope everybody is doing well!!

4 comments:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

LOVE it!!! I am so glad about all the fun! ... and the wedding is August 30th. I think it is so wonderful that you have so much wonderful around you! Please let's get together again soon. Love you!

Kellye said...

We're so glad that you're loving work Jenny as (and I can attest for everyone there) we LOVE YOU! You are never, ever, ever allowed to go to another place of employment ever! At least not while I work there! LOL! If I ever leave, then you can decide...until that day you have to stay!

Lisa Trotter said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the updates!! It's great to read all about you and your family....and your extended friends/family!!! Thanks for keeping us posted! We love and miss you all!

Becca said...

the lack of posting is unacceptable. new job, schmew job. I am glad to see you reverting back to your old ways and the updates are happening. keep em coming j.wo.