Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

Friday night






So all I want to eat lately is Mexican - uh oh - I hope Eugene (trainer) doesn't read this...

Anyway, Courtney and I met up Friday nite with the kids - it really has been FOREVER since we have gone out to eat. We had the best time! I, of course, obsessed the entire night b/c I saw this man who I used to interview all the time for the N'side Sun. And I was like, "OH MY GOODNESS! How are you?? It's been forever." I noticed he had a puzzled look on his face but in my head I thought of course he remembers who I am - I mean everybody knows me!!!!!! HAHAHA! So I went up to him and said, "You don't have a clue who I am, do you?" He laughed, "No." I was devastated.
Another funny - Nate kept eating and eating and eating - he loves salsa. He even eats it with his fingers.. yuck. So later that night - guess who threw up on me?
We had such a good time. The kids actually were really good and Courtney and I laughed the entire time!!!!!!! PUMP IT UP!!! (inside joke) HAHAHA!

4 comments:

The Milan Family said...

TRIPLE LOVE IT!

The Milan Family said...

ok, but what's funny is all I have been craving lately is Mexican. Hope we're not pregnant!!! ahahahhahahahaahA!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

Kellye said...

Okay...I just about choked when I read that Nate threw up on you...I'm sorry, that's mean of me to laugh...I'm sorry he threw up on you, but you gotta admit from an outsider's perspective that it's pretty funny.

Renee Guest said...

pee my pants! i'm laughing so hard because I can picture that whole conversation and YOU devasted!
who was it? that is funny!

YOu and Courtney not having dinner in FOREVER means like ... 6 days!