Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 06, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEKAH!!!! 5 years old!!

Before I post any photos from this wonderful holiday weekend - I want to say Happy Birthday to my sweet baby. I can't believe it was five years ago yesterday that God gave me this gift. She is really such an angel - most of the time :) ! She has such a caring spirit and I am so grateful for her - and what a personality!! She literally thinks she is a "ROCK STAR!" Happy Birthday baby girl!!

3 comments:

Renee Guest said...

we love her SOOOOOO much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SWEET LITTLE ROCK STAR!

Lisa Trotter said...

Happy Birthday Bekah!!!!! We miss and love you much!!! :) May May, Patten, and the Trotters!!!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet Bekah Boo!