Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

TEAM in TRAINING!

TEAM IN TRAINING UPDATE:
Wow, in just a few weeks, you have given $2,390-- (almost halfway there) to the TNT Leukemia run and I wanted to let everyone know that training is in full swing. I have been running at least 4 to 5 miles/ four to five times a week and about 6 to 7 miles on Saturdays. This Saturday will be our first TNT run. We will all meet to run 4 miles, but some will run longer.
So far some of you have given me the names of some very special people who I will add to my jersey when I run the marathon in Chicago.
Kathy Harris, an employee at UMC: Her aunt just found out she has leukemia. Her name is Frances Williamson.
Katherine Channell: her friend died from Hodgkin’s disease. Her name was Joan Anderson
Suzanne Mackey Frye: her friend, Georgia Blouin just passed away last year from lymphoma.
If you have anybody you want to add to this list, please let me know!! Even if you don't decide to donate and still want me to run for someone.. just let me know and I will add their name to my jersey.
Again, thanks to everybody for their support!
For weekly updates -
GO TO http://www.active.com/donate/tntms/tntmsJWoodru
THANKS SO MUCH EVERYBODY!
GO TNT!!

No comments: