Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 07, 2007

BEKAH'S DANCE RECITAL




























Saturday was the Bekah's big dance recital. We couldn't take photos during the performance or we weren't really supposed to so I followed the rules. Everybody came to the recital. Mumu, Earl, Kelci, Trey, Kim Austin, Cate, Grammy, Big Dad and Suzie. Also, Hudson and Story and Ms Rini (Bekah's teacher) and her son. I thought that was so sweet! Bekah did so good. I was a little worried she wouldn't do quite as good as the other kids since she hasn't been in class as long as they had and after rehearsal Trey said, "Has she been in another class this whole time?" So we warned everybody that she might be as graceful as the other kids. But she came through! I was so proud of her - such a big girl!!
And look at all the flowers she got! Thanks for coming everybody! That was so sweet of all of you. I know Bekah was excited to see all of you!!

1 comment:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

We were so proud of our Bekah! I love Bekah in the tutu and Hudson in the tball outfit!!!! If that doesn't sum those two up!