Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

HAPPY - May 2001 - April 24, 2007



















Our sweet Happy passed away in my arms last night. We knew something wasn't right when we tried to call her to come inside. She was all the way in the very back of the yard and wouldn't move. I picked her up and put her in my lap and she passed away peacefully. It was a very very sad experience. We loved Happy very much. She was our "first born." We will miss her terribly because she brought such joy to our lives.

3 comments:

nataraja said...

awww!!! that must be a really painful experience! dear! ;-(
i hope things will be ok for u, just know that happy had a great life with you. she is moving on now! be happy for her desicion. brave one she is!
hug! xoxoxo

Lisa Trotter said...

Hey Jenny. I saw your blog site through Renee's and I just read your update about Happy. I remember when you got her. I am so very sorry. I know how painful it can be to lose a dog! Especially one you've had longer than you've had Bekah and Nate!! I am thinking about you all this week. When it rains, it pours, huh? Just hope that Trey is healing quickly and that Happy is now in a MUCH better place. Hang in there. Lisa

Renee Guest said...

You have to post the Christmas card pics of Happy. You need to start training Sadie NOW on how to pose in reindeer antlers - she has alot to live up to!