Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 27, 2007

BALLET
















First let me just say that this week has been really tough so last night was really a great night!

Bekah's ballet class had their first open observation night for parents. Bekah looked so cute but I must say she was trying to show off a little for Hudson. I had to go take photos at an event right after this so Story and Hudson came to pick up Trey, Bekah and Nate from ballet. But let me tell you, Bekah got in trouble by her teacher!! She wasn't listening!! YIKES. Ummmmmmm.. i wonder where she gets that from.

She ended up doing great. If you are wondering why she doesn't have her ballet shoes on.. well we've lost them and so we are going to have to go buy another pair! Oh well! Enjoy these photos!! And yes, Trey is doing good.. i know he doesn't look like he is happy in this photo but believe me, he isn't in as much pain as he has been! He is doing great.

1 comment:

Renee Guest said...

oh my... she looks soooo dern cute! What a precious little ballerina!!!