Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter lunch









Trey's Aunt Susan (Big Dad's sister) and Uncle John had the family over for Easter lunch. We got to see all of Trey's aunts, uncles and cousins. It was great to see everybody. Now while we were eating, you could tell I was a little crazy because I told Trey to "SIT DOWN." I was just very tired and Trey couldn't get comfortable b/c of his back. I don't think everybody heard me but JJ and Becca did and they started calling me the devil. And guess who else started calling me the devil..yes, Bekah did. JJ swares he saw little horns coming out of my head. I think I was just delirious at this point. I even gave Trey's Aunt Tumpy (Big Dad's sister) my plate when she had about 30 other plates.. I quickly realized wait a minute, I can get up and take my own plate to the kitchen! I started dying out laughing.. I was a mess!! But thankfully there were lots of little angels who wanted to hold Nate and play with Bekah. That is Trey's youngest cousin Cherry holding Nate. She is 17 now.. I can't believe she is a junior in high school. Susan is holding Nate and feeding him. In the photo of JJ, Trey, Big Dad, Bekah and Nate - they are sitting with Trey's Great Great Aunt Sue. She was so happy to see the babies. And in this photo you can tell how bad Trey's back hurts. He hurt his back last week and was in much pain this weekend.


No comments: