Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Hayden!




















Hayden Smith had his three-year old birthday at Pump it Up yesterday! Bekah and Nate, of course, had a wonderful time - as usual! And do you believe that Kellye made the cake??? Yes - she definitely gets mother of the year! :) It was so yummy! Nate was very very interested in Hayden - he sat there staring at him the entire time! It was pretty funny. I was impressed that Nate sat there for as long as he did. I enjoyed meeting all of Kellye's family - her husband, Chad, is from Mendenhall - so I got a chance to speak with his dad and mom - they both knew my mom and dad (who are both from Mendenhall). I love hearing stories about my dad - that's always special!! Needless to say - it was a great time!! :) We hope Hayden had a special day!!

2 comments:

Kellye said...

You're so funny! Mother of the year! LOL! I'll take that compliment though! Thanks so much Jenny! Thank you again for coming! BOTH you and Trey! I hope Chad takes a hint! =)

Kellye said...

You're so funny! Mother of the year! LOL! I'll take that compliment though! Thanks so much Jenny! Thank you again for coming! BOTH you and Trey! I hope Chad takes a hint! =)