Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Earl!












Saturday nite we met Earl and Becky and Earl's kids (Tressa and Leslyn) at the Cock of the Walk for his birthday. The old man turned 69! Earl walked in the restaurant with this old wig on... Nate did not like that wig but Bekah and Trey sure did! Oh and notice Trey's shirt.. yes, he wore it. Nice. Bekah enjoyed feeding the ducks and the geese with Kelci. Oh and we finally got a photo of mom with her eyes open!



5 comments:

Renee Guest said...

I'm laughing so hard right now. That wig is hysterical! Trey's t-shirt.... OMG - I'm having trouble finding the words!

Woodruff family said...

It says, "BIGGER THAN YOURS." Has a squirrel holding two big nuts.. yes he bought it and he wore it in public.

Renee Guest said...

No - I'm not having trouble READING THE WORDS... just having trouble finding the words to comment. I guess that I should just say.... "Jenny, I'm so sorry."

Woodruff family said...

Yes, I am very sorry as well!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Where do I start. I'm with Renee! Between the wig and the shirt ... WOW! ha ha!!