Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 24, 2008

TwiLight NIGHT!!!


























































So this was the night we were all waiting for - TWILIGHT night! Sixteen of us went to the movie Friday night. I got there WAY before I needed to and waited for the girls to arrive. Emily Hopkins drove in from Memphis with her friend Laurie. I don't know if you remember or not but about a month ago - it was at Renee's birthday party was at Bonefish. I happened to have just started reading the Twilight series thanks to Kellye. Well, Kellye was out of town and I had NOBODY to talk to about it. I felt like I was losing my mind because I could NOT put the book down. I was on the second book and we had just finished eating and I looked at Joanne to ask her if she had read the Twilight series - she said no but Emily had - It was sooooooooooooooooooooo funny! I started screaming and so did she! SOOO we had mentioned that she should come in town for the opening night! In the meantime - Kellye got back from her trip and we couldn't stop talking about the books! THEN I got Jana and Patrice to read them! And even RENEE started reading them. So Emily decided to come to Jackson Friday night and we gathered a group of people together to go and see the movie - many of the girls who were at Renee's bday party went along with some of my friends! We had a blast!! The group kept getting bigger and bigger! It was a lot of FUN!! We acted like fools - like teenagers at the movie! I told Trey that we went early to the movie to see all the freaks and we ended up being the FREAK SHOW! Kellye, Emily and I wore tshirts! We were definitely in the spirit! IT WAS A BLAST!! THANK YOU GIRLS FOR MAKING THE NIGHT SO MUCH FUN!! and thank you Trey for putting up with my craziness!!

1 comment:

Kellye said...

BEST NIGHT EVER!!!! OMG! So much fun! Have I mentioned lately how glad I am to have met you and to have the honor of working with you 5 days a week...or well, pretending to work so we can have a common place to discuss our obsession! LOL!