Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 05, 2007

Ballet lessons





For Christmas, Trey and I gave Bekah ballet lessons. We wrapped up her little outfit that included her ballet shoes and tap shoes. Well,
she started her lessons last night. She is taking at the Mississippi Metropolitan Dance Academy in Madison - one of the only places I found that accomodates working moms! Her class began at 5:45 p.m. and is one hour. She looked so cute. She is taking with Madeleine (Hudson won't be joining them for ballet - completely understand) This is her teacher Ms T. She is very good with the kids. Bekah loves her. They would not let the parents watch (they have one night where you can observe). Bekah is such a BIG GIRL!! I can't believe how much she has grown and the little ballet outfit - I can't talk about it! Her recital is in May!

1 comment:

Renee Guest said...

I can't wait until her recital and she starts doing the robot on stage.