Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

More pics from the weekend






I wanted to post some pics of Kelci and the babies and of course, Happy and Lu. Some have said that Happy and Lu don't get enough attention and should be posted on the blog. SO here they are. They are still just as spoiled as ever. Sat. nite after Court's shower Trey cooked out on the grill and Kelci came over to eat. Isn't that hilarious of Trey in the background.. I didn't have to tell him to smile either - he just did! I made sure to get some photos of Kelci and the kids because she is really a big part of their lives. For those who don't know, Kelci is my step sister. She is the best babysitter and Bekah and Nate love her very much. Bekah also loves her brother. She always gives him a hug when she sees him and says "Hey Nater Gater." The other morning I picked them up from daycare and she was in Nate's room talking to him. It was very cute. And he just smiles so big when she is near. I will remind them of how sweet they were when they are hitting each other in the backseat in a few years!

1 comment:

Renee Guest said...

YOu have the cutest babies! They are so cute - side by side looking just alike! That picture of Trey from outside looks freikin' scary to me... like a Trey ghost or something. A smiling, freikin' Trey ghost.